These women had to be survivors because of, you know, the abuse.
- An ambitious production
- Make it look like an accident
- Burned & burned
- The Black Hills were stolen from the Sioux
- Mine the miners
- Death by knife
- Martha Jane Burke
- Elizabeth Cook-Lynn
- New language comes from a real place in the soul
- Cold cream
- Beholden to no human cock-sucker!
- Most moral codes are elevated expressions of economic necessity.
- Cohabitation of the primitively obscene with an ornate presentation
- Let's not dog our hustle
- Obscenity protects by not giving facts
- Lost eyesight
- Create a theatrical version of reality
- How to be, regardless of defects of character or inner demons
- People unable to turn wishes into passions want to appropriate the value of the people who live lives of passion.
- Community is the secular version of religion
- You can't think your way to right action, you can only act your way to right thinking.
- Praying over it
- The benign version of yearning
- Encounter all of the materials that are trust-worthy then forget them.
- Precious to give ourselves in imagination, take joy in respecting integrity, treasure difference
- Walking around with a secret
Is my way less noble than any other?
(History is a lie agreed upon. So in this case, the women of history were voiceless, simply the instruments of men's will, and kept drugged, one way or another, 24 hours a day. Society always tells us that when they're imprisoning people outside of prisons they're doing it for that person's own good: hence: hysteria (a beautifully evolved word). So hysteria is behavior of the essence of being a woman and if its the essence of being a woman it's crazy. So she's hysterical which means she's "being a woman" which means we drug her. Opium. Fear. Control. The hysterical woman was made to further the illusions of every man she came into contact with, which is the essential truth of the constructed Western Woman.)
Truths swallow each other up
- Get to the most general universal -via- being rigorously specific
- The "American Story" is original sin reenacted
- The violation of the sanctity of another person's heart is the unpardonable sin
- There's all kinds of cannibalism.
- To distract the populace from any spiritual unease is to give them a more convenient object upon whom to focus their anxieties.
(The spiritual need in every person must be answered on a nightly basis. If that need can't be accommodated in acquiescence of spirit, it's accommodated in anxiety, and the habitual receptacles for anxiety are drugs, gambling, sex, food, alcohol, fear, control.)
- That sad tale
- The fundamental dynamic of humor: things survive
- When one suffers all suffer
- What's the verdict?
(Pick a road to go down. And keep going down it. I haven't been down any road I haven't found interesting. You just have to know how to look. What allows you to look and to see is humility. Which doesn't require of the road that it conform to your expectations or your previous experience of roads. Then the definition of a road begins to expand and so - uh - you know - uh - I never think of what I'm gonna write at the beginning of the day. I pray and I sit down. And - uh -
the illusion of control is fundamentally at variance with the going out of the spirit, which is what you do when you create
- Visions come to prepared spirits
- It's not by any virtue that I receive these gifts
- The muse does know where to find me
- Keynote, struck